This article applys to NR-V2 Telex branded servers.
You will need to be logged into the compuer as the administrator to complete the following steps.
If you are unsure on how to complete these steps then please call our technical support at
Here are the steps to clear the password:
1. Stop the MySQL501 Service
2. Open a file browser to E:\MySQL Server 5.0\data. Rename the ‘mysql’ directory to ‘mysql.old’
3. Open the Add/Remove Programs wizard. Locate MySQL Server 5.0 and click change. Choose to repair it. Go through the steps to complete repair
4. If needed, restart the MySQL501 service
5. Open up Network Recorder. Enter a blank password. It should let you in.
All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same in Bosch offline knowledgebase (help file) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of these offline knowledgebase may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some Bosch web sites may also contain text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos subject to third party copyrights.
This information is provided by Bosch Security Systems ''AS IS'' and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. While the information provided in believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Bosch Security Systems will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of this tool, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.