This document was written for ones that have knowledge of PC's and how to use them.
If you feel uncomfortable performing any of these tasks please call us at 1-800-898-6723 or your local I.T. Professional.
To reinstall the driver you will need to have at least C-Soft version 5.400 installed on your PC.
1. Unplug the ADHB-4 USB cable.
2. Go into the Device Manager and uninstall the ADHB-4 driver (listed under Universal Serial Bus Controllers)
3. Restart the PC.
4. Go back into the Device Manager and see if the ADHB-4 driver is present. If not then continue.
5. Plug the ADHB-4 USB cable back into the PC.
6. The PC should have seen the ADHB-4 and installed it.
If there is an exclamation point that popped up then please continue.
7. Right click on the ADHB-4 with the exclamation point.
8. Click on Update Drivers.
9. Click on Browse.
10. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Telex Communications\C-Soft\usb_drivers\Winusb_vista-7\
11. Click on Next
12. Now the PC should have found the driver.
The ADHB-4 should now be reinstalled and the ADHB-4 should be working properly.
If you have questions feel free to contact us at 800-898-6723 or email us at email@example.com
All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same in Bosch offline knowledgebase (help file) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of these offline knowledgebase may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some Bosch web sites may also contain text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos subject to third party copyrights.
This information is provided by Bosch Security Systems ''AS IS'' and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. While the information provided in believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Bosch Security Systems will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of this tool, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.