Bosch Building Technologies

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Critical Communications: Dispatch

Sort by:
    ‎04-08-2020 07:30 PM
    Question What does the TX Group Port field do on the IP-223?   Answer The TX Group Port field is used to transmit to multiple IP-223's based on a unique TX port number.           © Copyright Bosch Security Systems All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same in Bosch offline knowledgebase (help file) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of these offline knowledgebase may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some Bosch web sites may also contain text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos subject to third party copyrights. Warranty Note This information is provided by Bosch Security Systems ''AS IS'' and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. While the information provided in believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Bosch Security Systems will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of this tool, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.  
    View full article
    ‎04-08-2020 07:34 PM
    Question How do I Create Cross Band Repeaters or Extended Radio Coverage Using IP-223s?   Answer See attached           © Copyright Bosch Security Systems All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same in Bosch offline knowledgebase (help file) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of these offline knowledgebase may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some Bosch web sites may also contain text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos subject to third party copyrights. Warranty Note This information is provided by Bosch Security Systems ''AS IS'' and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. While the information provided in believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Bosch Security Systems will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of this tool, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.  
    View full article
    ‎04-08-2020 07:35 PM
    Question How do I set up Motorola Radius, M10, M100, M120, M130, M200, GM300, SM50, SM120, and Maxtrac 100 and 300 Series Radio to IP-223 Remote Adapter Panel?   Answer See attached           © Copyright Bosch Security Systems All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same in Bosch offline knowledgebase (help file) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of these offline knowledgebase may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some Bosch web sites may also contain text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos subject to third party copyrights. Warranty Note This information is provided by Bosch Security Systems ''AS IS'' and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. While the information provided in believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Bosch Security Systems will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of this tool, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.  
    View full article
    ‎04-08-2020 07:38 PM
    Question How do I set up E. F. Johnson Series 5300 Radios to 223 Series Adapter Panels?   Answer See attached           © Copyright Bosch Security Systems All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same in Bosch offline knowledgebase (help file) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of these offline knowledgebase may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some Bosch web sites may also contain text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos subject to third party copyrights. Warranty Note This information is provided by Bosch Security Systems ''AS IS'' and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. While the information provided in believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Bosch Security Systems will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of this tool, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.  
    View full article
    ‎04-08-2020 07:38 PM
    Question How can I use the TX Group port field on the Multicast Address Setup page?   Answer The following is one way the TX Group Port field can be used to transmit on multiple IP-223s based on a unique port number... In this scenario you could use our IP-223 to expand repeater coverage to multiple distant sites. See the example below on how this would be setup. We are only using line one for this example. IP-223 #1 Multicast address 225.8.11.81    RX 6000   TX 1072    Group TX 6000 IP-223 #2 Multicast address 225.8.11.81    RX 6000   TX 1073    Group TX 6000 IP-223 #3 Multicast address 225.8.11.81    RX 6000   TX 1074    Group TX 6000 If one IP-223 receives it will cause the other IP-223's to key up and transmit.           © Copyright Bosch Security Systems All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same in Bosch offline knowledgebase (help file) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of these offline knowledgebase may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some Bosch web sites may also contain text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos subject to third party copyrights. Warranty Note This information is provided by Bosch Security Systems ''AS IS'' and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. While the information provided in believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Bosch Security Systems will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of this tool, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.  
    View full article
    ‎04-08-2020 07:39 PM
    Question What is the BTU (heat output) per hour for the IP-223?   Answer  The BTU for the IP-223 is 30 BTU's per hour.           © Copyright Bosch Security Systems All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same in Bosch offline knowledgebase (help file) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of these offline knowledgebase may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some Bosch web sites may also contain text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos subject to third party copyrights. Warranty Note This information is provided by Bosch Security Systems ''AS IS'' and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. While the information provided in believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Bosch Security Systems will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of this tool, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.  
    View full article
    ‎04-08-2020 07:39 PM
    Question How do I setup an IP-223 to control Kenwood TK-x80, -x90, -x150, -x180 and TK-5x10 radios?   Answer See attached           © Copyright Bosch Security Systems All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same in Bosch offline knowledgebase (help file) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of these offline knowledgebase may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some Bosch web sites may also contain text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos subject to third party copyrights. Warranty Note This information is provided by Bosch Security Systems ''AS IS'' and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. While the information provided in believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Bosch Security Systems will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of this tool, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.  
    View full article
    ‎03-30-2020 05:15 PM
    Question Why is the MDC Encode checkbox grayed out if I purchased the option?   Answer If configuring the IP-223 line to operate in Tone mode and MDC Encode option is required make sure the IP-223 is using Firmware 4.2 or higher, this MDC option was not supported in Tone mode prior to this.            © Copyright Bosch Security Systems All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same in Bosch offline knowledgebase (help file) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of these offline knowledgebase may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some Bosch web sites may also contain text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos subject to third party copyrights. Warranty Note This information is provided by Bosch Security Systems ''AS IS'' and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. While the information provided in believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Bosch Security Systems will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of this tool, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.  
    View full article
    ‎04-08-2020 07:48 PM
    Question MOTOTRBO Frequently Asked Questions?   Answer See attached document.           © Copyright Bosch Security Systems All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same in Bosch offline knowledgebase (help file) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of these offline knowledgebase may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some Bosch web sites may also contain text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos subject to third party copyrights. Warranty Note This information is provided by Bosch Security Systems ''AS IS'' and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. While the information provided in believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Bosch Security Systems will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of this tool, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.  
    View full article
    Question IP-223 will not save any web page changes, why?   Answer When you make any changes to a web page of the IP-223 you must click "Submit" before leaving that page, then click on "Save to EEPROM" (top right) and then the "Save Parameters" button for your changes to be stored. If these step do not work next check the serial number of the IP-223 on the web page interface. If it has reset itself to 12345678 and not the physical chassis serial number, please contact customer service to get an RMA as the unit will need to be reset at the factory. You can reach them at 1-800-553-5992.           © Copyright Bosch Security Systems All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same in Bosch offline knowledgebase (help file) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of these offline knowledgebase may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some Bosch web sites may also contain text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos subject to third party copyrights. Warranty Note This information is provided by Bosch Security Systems ''AS IS'' and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. While the information provided in believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Bosch Security Systems will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of this tool, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.  
    View full article
    Question Does Telex Dispatch support UDP Unicast addresses instead of UDP Multicast addresses?   Answer Yes, place opposite ends static IP address into the multicast address field, see example below: Note: You will now be operating in point to point mode (ie...IP-223 to single console), point to multi point (ie...IP-223 to multiple consoles) will not work.           © Copyright Bosch Security Systems All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same in Bosch offline knowledgebase (help file) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of these offline knowledgebase may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some Bosch web sites may also contain text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos subject to third party copyrights. Warranty Note This information is provided by Bosch Security Systems ''AS IS'' and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. While the information provided in believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Bosch Security Systems will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of this tool, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.  
    View full article
    ‎04-08-2020 07:49 PM
    Question How many devices (radios, phones or tone lines) can you control with one IP-223? Can the IP-223 support mixed mode operations?   Answer One IP-223 can support two devices (radio, phone or tone lines) and the modes (Local, Phone or Tone) can be mixed on an individual unit.           © Copyright Bosch Security Systems All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same in Bosch offline knowledgebase (help file) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of these offline knowledgebase may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some Bosch web sites may also contain text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos subject to third party copyrights. Warranty Note This information is provided by Bosch Security Systems ''AS IS'' and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. While the information provided in believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Bosch Security Systems will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of this tool, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.  
    View full article
    Question What models of iDEN phones are supported with the IP-223/NI-223 adaptors?   Answer In general, if the iDEN phone has a Falcon Series connector it should work.  Below you will find a list of phones that we have tested and are known to work. Models i315 i832 i836 i730 i580 i930 i710 i205 i605 i560 i355 i325 i325IS i860 i850 i365           © Copyright Bosch Security Systems All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same in Bosch offline knowledgebase (help file) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of these offline knowledgebase may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some Bosch web sites may also contain text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos subject to third party copyrights. Warranty Note This information is provided by Bosch Security Systems ''AS IS'' and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. While the information provided in believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Bosch Security Systems will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of this tool, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.  
    View full article
    Question Can I telnet into an IP-223? Can I configure the IP-223 in telnet? Why would I want to use telnet?   Answer Can I telnet into an IP-223? Yes, The IP-223 can be telnetted into. Can I configure the IP-223 in telnet? No, The IP-223 cannot be configured from the telnet session.  Why would I want to use telnet? Telnet in the IP-223 is primarily for engineering use, however this can also be a useful trouble shooting tool while in the field.   An example how this could be used is as follows; IP-223 is connected to a radio and you're not getting any receive audio back to your console. Use telnet to see if you have network connectivity and you can also see if the IP-223 is seeing any RX audio coming from the radio.  The user name for this mode is "admin" and the password is "telnet".  This is the default telnet mode and you will be able to view any RX or TX operations the IP-223 is currently processing. Telnet sessions in the IP-223 can also show serial data coming from specific radios in hexadecimal.  To view this mode for radios attached to serial 1 log into the IP-223 with username "serial1"  and password "on".  To view serial port 2 information the username is "serial2" and password "on". Telnet sessions in the IP-223 can also show incoming iDEN radio ANI and other features on attached Falcon Series iDEN phones. The user name for this mode is "lego" and the password is "mania" If you need more help with this contact Telex Technical Support at 1-800-898-6723.           © Copyright Bosch Security Systems All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same in Bosch offline knowledgebase (help file) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of these offline knowledgebase may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some Bosch web sites may also contain text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos subject to third party copyrights. Warranty Note This information is provided by Bosch Security Systems ''AS IS'' and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. While the information provided in believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Bosch Security Systems will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of this tool, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.  
    View full article
    Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist