How to Use DX4010V2 to Connect to FPD-7024
Connect the FPD-7024 to RPS with the DX4010V2
- Connect the DX4010V2 to the FPD-7024 option bus (main board lower right corner) observing proper wiring connections; R-B-G-Y.
- Set DX4010V2 switches 1-6 all on for Address 250.
- Press (0) on the faceplate keypad to enter Program Mode.
- Enter your Program PIN (default = 9876). The top line of the display should read Program Modes.
- Press (3) Program System.
- Press (4) Option Bus.
- Press (1) Update Bus.
- Note: The keypad will display “Updating . . . TOT BUS DEVS: XX”.
- XX = the total number of devices on the option bus. If an incorrect total of devices appears, (i.e. 00), inspect wiring and addressing of option bus devices and repeat steps 5-7. Each option bus device must have a unique address.
- Press (7) Remote Program.
- Press (1) Enable.
- Press (* / BACK) key two times to return to Program Modes.
- Press (6) Program Accounts.
- Press (4) Ring Count. Enter 02 followed by (# / ENTER).
- Press (7) ALT. COMM.
- Press (1) Serial.
- Press (* / BACK) key 3 times to exit programming.
- The red LED inside the DX4010V2 should be flashing.
- Open the FPD-7024 account In RPS, select Connect via Enhanced Direct.
- Note: If the DX4010V2 LED is not flashing, open the DX4020V2 cover and ensure the LED Jumper P2 is in place
Rate this article: