How can I configure the network switch port to avoid disconnection of FLEXIDOME multi 7000i IR?
1. It is important to have the network switch port that is connected with the FLEXIDOME multi 7000i IR to be configured with the below information. This will ensure that switch port will always provide a full 30W and not influence by the LLDP negotiation.
2. FLEXIDOME multi 7000i IR needs to be allocated with full 30W (POE+ → for cold environment 45W is needed)
3. Use a BT standard PoE midspan (the midspan must be PoE 802.3bt supported)
Please refer to the following KB article on the topic of powering the FLEXIDOME multi 7000i -
In case your FLEXIDOME multi 7000i camera is still loosing connection, please perform the following tests:
1. Turn the sensor to monochrome mode (this will turn on the IR). Please note that the bubble housing should be mounted.
2. Repower the camera (unplug and plug the network cable)
3. Does the camera come up?
1. Please check how there link speed settings are in the switch and camera. Are they on auto negotiate or a fixed link speed? → If they are on auto negotiate, as a preliminary test is to set the link speed in the switch and camera to 100Mb Full duplex.
3. Please decrease the total bitrate of the device to 80Mb for this test
If you still have disconnections in your FLEXIDOME multi 7000 IR camera, please provide Central Technical Support team with the following information: