Trying out the BVMS Lite is easy!
BVMS Lite can be expanded to 42 channels using license extensions.
A step-by-step instruction on how to install the BVMS Lite demo license can be found to this page.
Activating the license
1. Browse http://activation.boschsecurity.com and login with your credentials.
If you don't have an account create a new one. Fill in the required details on the form.
2. After hitting the "Submit" button an activation link is send to your e-mail address. The activation link allows you to configure a password. Use your e-mail address and password to login to the system.
3. Go to the "Create Demo Licenses" page and submit a request to get a demo license or BVMS Lite license for your selected version.
4. Click the "Submit" button next to the BVMS license package to generate a license key.
Retrieving the Computer Signature
1. Start the BVMS Configuration Client.
During the first log on the license manager window will open automatically. Open the "Tools" menu and click "License Manager", from the BVMS Configuration Client, to start it manually.
2. Select the checkbox in the yellow column related to BVMS Lite 10.0 (MBV-BLIT-100) and click "Activate".
3. Copy the computer signature to the license activation window, shown below, fill in the necessary details, and click "Submit".
4. The license activation information appears, including an "Authorization Number". Copy the authorization number and paste it into the License Activation window, as shown below.
5. Click "Activate". Your system is now ready to be used.