How to configure Video Analytics for traffic monitoring
Related Products: Video Analytics for Firmware 6.60 and above
This article covers traffic monitoring of Bosch Video Analytics with How to Videos (one already available and one in planning)
Default scenario of wrong way detection
Learn how to use the default scenario of wrong way detection: A predefined scenario that can be used to detect an object that is traveling the wrong way.
Default scenario traffic incidents
This predefined scenario is designed to detect common traffic incidents on roads:
- Wrong way – triggers an alarm if object travels in wrong direction
- Pedestrian – triggers an alarm if pedestrian is on the road
- Slow vehicle – triggers an alarm if vehicle moves slower then predefined speed.
- Stopped vehicle – triggers an alarm when vehicle is stopped longer than predefined time span.
- Dropped object – Triggers and alarm if an object is dropped on the road
This how to video shows in detail how to use the predefined tasks Wrong way, Slow vehicle and Stopped vehicle.
Note: If needed you can get additional how to information on camera calibration.