Status February 25, 2017
BOSCH offers and confirms that since February 2017 the firmware version 3.180.05-1562 can be used with the LSI MegaRAID Controller. In case there are newer versions supported and recommended with BOSCH DIVAR IP this will be announced in cooperation with the Product Management.
For DIVAR IP units (e.g. DIVAR IP 6000) BOSCH BT Security & Safety Systems offers an firmware update for the internal MegaRADI Controller.
It could happen that in the Megaraid Software the user can see
potential non-optimal configuration due, PD commissioned as Emergency Spare error.
There is an article as well from hardware partner:
Here we provide the steps to update a DIVAR IP system:
Using MegaRAID Storage Manager utility under OS
1) Open MSM, Right click on Supermicro MegaRAID controller to be updated and click Update Controller Firmware
2) Click Browse to search for new firmware
3) Select the new MegaRAID controller firmware
4) Click OK to continue
5) Check the “Confirm” box and click OK to continue
*** Wait for around 1~2 minutes to complete
6) Click OK once firmware update completed
7) Reboot the system and check firmware version in controller OPROM banner during boot.
At the section Revision you can see version 3.180.05-1562
😎 Check firmware version using MSM in OS
When selecting the "Supermicro SMC 2208 (Bus1, Dev 0) device you can see on the right the "Firmware Version" = 3.180.05-1562
The firmware *.rom filw is available via the following link - inside the ZIP file:
This Firmware Version is subject of change. Any new version must be announce by BOSCH PRM responsible for DIVAR IP via the BT-ST/ETP-MKP2 organisation and BOSCH support at BT-ASA here in the BOSCH Knowledge Base.