If one of DIVARs IP 5000 AIO is selected on a user profile, the Operator Client opens the site and works fine. One message is displayed when two or more DIVARs are added into the same Enterprise system.
If you already have a DIP 5000 AIO into your Enterprise system and you want to add additional units but you receive the following message, you can solve this by using the steps below:
"Server of configuration database is already in the server list. Remove either the server that is twice in the list or make sure that the configuration database is not cloned between servers."
The purpose of this article is to assist you with the creation of mirrored drive sets in a DIVAR IP all-in-one 5000 Recording Appliance.
This procedure should be performed on new appliances that have not yet been deployed.
⚠️ Before performing this procedure you must aware of the following:
• Performing this procedure on a commissioned system will result in none specific video loss
• Re-imaging the appliance after performing this procedure will result in loss of all data and mirrored sets
• Mirroring must be performed in “Disk Management” and not with the chipset provided in the hardware
• Creating mirrored sets will result in a performance loss of 20%
• All mirrored drives will be converted to “Dynamic Disks” during the mirror creation process
• This process can be performed on a two or four drive units
Bosch has been providing 2 types of VRM packages: a 32bit and a 64bit version. Since VRM 3.82 we are only offering the 64bit version.
As all of our released DIVAP IP units started off as 32bit VRM which includes a Transcoder service.
If you do not use the Start.exe included in the VRM Master Installer, you will not be offered the oppertunity to also upgarde the Transcoder. Just running the Setup_VRM_Service_<version>.exe found in the <Install\Bosch> folder, will cause the Transcoder service to stop functioning!
This includes if the upgarde is done via BVMS installer.
Since BVMS 10.0, VRM 3.82 "64bit" was implemented.
Due to the fact that BVMS does not manage the transcoder, it was not installed.
Also see Firewall settings: HowTo Configure Windows Firewall Rules, includes PS script to adjust the VRM 64bit and Transcoder rules.
Download the appropriate VRM version from our Downloadstore
Run the Start.exe
Deselect all components and choose only the Transcoder Service
Click on "Install"
To confirm that the Transcoder is fully functional, open your browser and navigate to the VRM Monitor:
Log in with you Credentials