The purpose of this article is to assist you with the creation of mirrored drive sets in a DIVAR IP all-in-one 5000 Recording Appliance.
This procedure should be performed on new appliances that have not yet been deployed.
⚠️ Before performing this procedure you must aware of the following:
• Performing this procedure on a commissioned system will result in none specific video loss
• Re-imaging the appliance after performing this procedure will result in loss of all data and mirrored sets
• Mirroring must be performed in “Disk Management” and not with the chipset provided in the hardware
• Creating mirrored sets will result in a performance loss of 20%
• All mirrored drives will be converted to “Dynamic Disks” during the mirror creation process
• This process can be performed on a two or four drive units