When a support case involves a Bosch DIVAR AN, DIVAR network or DIVAR hybrid for further technical analysis it usually requires obtaining the service log. This is a short how-to manual for retrieving this service log.
There are 2 options to retrieve the service log:
1) Using a USB stick and access to the local user interface.
1. Insert a USB memory stick in the device 2. Log on as administrator in the local unit (or ADMINISTRATOR for DIVAR AN model) 3. Access the Main menu by right-clicking the mouse for the Quick menu, and select ‘Main menu' 4. Select Export (or Backup for DIVAR AN model) 5. Select the USB device in field ‘Selected device’. 6. Press on front panel first ‘Shift’ and then within one second the button up.
7. Press OK to save the Service Log on USB stick. The Service log is saved in a protected ZIP file (e.g. ServiceLog-20200302T172254.zip).
2) access to the web interface
1. start browser and enter: http://<IPaddress>/cgi-bin/loadSvrfile/ServiceLog.zip 2. A dialog will popup “The server <ip-address> at Device_CGI requires a username and password”. Enter administrator (or ADMINISTRATOR for DIVAR AN) and password 3. Dialog for the File Download will open stating “Do you want to open or save this file”, propose to Select save and choose preferred filename and location for the Service Log 4. The service log is saved in a password protected zip file
Connectivity problems after DIVAR Mobile Viewer APP upgrade from v3.0.0 to the new v3.1.0
As result of a software bug in the APP problems in the connectivity can occur in case the DIVAR hybrid/network is running firmware v3.0.0 or below. Running firmware v3.1.0 does not show the problem.
This problem exists for both Android and IOS app platfoms
DIVAR Mobile Viewer app 3.1.1 for both Android and iOS have been released and are available on the stores. This version is compatible with previous DIVAR hybrid/network firmware v3.0.0 and 3.1.0
Additional info for DIVAR AN 3000/5000
For the DIVAR AN 3000/5000 we just learned that the DIVAR Mobile Viewer app v3.1.1. can consume more than one session per device. This typically happens when in the Live Preview the "Device List" (top right icon) is used to open all cameras simultaneously. This seems only to happen as a first action when you open the app. This can result is a failing connection showing the message “System is busy”.
For the moment please apply these workarounds avoiding this connection problem: - Change the number of remote sessions allowed (default=4) in the DIVAR AN 3000/5000 configuration to 64 (Menu, Settings, Network, Max. connection) OR - Avoid the use of "Start Live Preview (16)" in "Device List" as an first action. By viewing one camera only as first action showed that new session consumption was prevented.
In case of occurring connection problem: close and restart the DIVAR Mobile Viewer app. This problem seems not to occur when using Android or for accessing DIVAR network/hybrid.