When a support case involves a Bosch DIVAR AN, DIVAR network or DIVAR hybrid for further technical analysis it usually requires obtaining the service log. This is a short how-to manual for retrieving this service log.
There are 2 options to retrieve the service log:
1) Using a USB stick and access to the local user interface.
1. Insert a USB memory stick in the device 2. Log on as administrator in the local unit (or ADMINISTRATOR for DIVAR AN model) 3. Access the Main menu by right-clicking the mouse for the Quick menu, and select ‘Main menu' 4. Select Export (or Backup for DIVAR AN model) 5. Select the USB device in field ‘Selected device’. 6. Press on front panel first ‘Shift’ and then within one second the button up.
7. Press OK to save the Service Log on USB stick. The Service log is saved in a protected ZIP file (e.g. ServiceLog-20200302T172254.zip).
2) access to the web interface
1. start browser and enter: http://<IPaddress>/cgi-bin/loadSvrfile/ServiceLog.zip 2. A dialog will popup “The server <ip-address> at Device_CGI requires a username and password”. Enter administrator (or ADMINISTRATOR for DIVAR AN) and password 3. Dialog for the File Download will open stating “Do you want to open or save this file”, propose to Select save and choose preferred filename and location for the Service Log 4. The service log is saved in a password protected zip file