1. Connect the DX4010V2 to the FPD-7024 option bus (main board lower right corner) observing proper wiring connections; R-B-G-Y
2. Set all DX4010V2 dip switches (1-8) to Up and On for option bus Address 250.
3. Press (0) on the faceplate keypad to enter Program Mode
4. Enter your Program PIN (default = 9876). The top line of the display should read Program Modes
5. Press (3) Program System
6. Press (4) Option Bus
7. Press (1) Update Bus
Note: The keypad will display “Updating . . . TOT BUS DEVS: XX”.
XX = the total number of devices on the option bus. If an incorrect total of devices appears, (i.e. 00), inspect wiring and addressing of option bus devices and repeat steps 5-7. Each option bus device must have a unique address.
8. Press (7) Remote Program
9. Press (1) Enable
10. Press (* / BACK) key two times to return to Program Modes
11. Press (6) Program Accounts
12. Press (4) Ring Count. Enter 02 followed by (# / ENTER)
13. Press (7) ALT. COMM
14. Press (1) Serial
15. Press (* / BACK) key 3 times to exit programming
16. The red LED inside the DX4010V2 should be flashing
17. Open the FPD-7024 account In RPS, select Connect via Enhanced Direct
Note: If the DX4010V2 LED is not flashing, open the DX4020V2 cover and ensure the LED Jumper P2 is in place