This article explains how can you unregister a DIVAR IP and then disconnect it from Remote Portal.
If for any reason, later on the DIVAR IP needs to be removed from Bosch Remote Portal, follow the steps below:
1. Open DIVAR IP System Manager from DIVAR IP Windows Desktop
2. Select the Remote Portal connection tab
3. Click the Unregister button
This action will only unregister the device from Remote Portal. To delete the device configuration in Remote Portal, sign in to the corresponding company account.
The DIVAR IP is now unregistered. The next step is to remove it from Remote Portal
4. Login to your Remote Portal account > go to the System menu > select the Three dots icon on the DIVAR IP to be removed and select Delete
5. Click Yes to remove the system from Remote Portal
A green banner shows that the DIVAR IP, with its connected cameras was removed from Bosch Remote Portal
Nice to know:
For a better understanding of using DIVAR IP AIO 4000 & 6000 we encourage you to join our free online Training from Bosch Building Technologies Academy!