To extract the logs for the Decoder, open your browser and navigate to the Decoders web GUI
Only HTTPS:// is supported here. Click on “HTTPS”:
1. Click on the “Open slide navigation” (top left-side of the page)
2. Click on “Log Data Export”
3. Connect on the decoder with “service” username and your password
4. Create a password for log data encryption and click on “Initiate log data file creation”
5. Click on “Check log data file availability”
6. Click on “Download log data file”
Now you have the Exported Data, what next?
Note:*When you are providing the Central Technical Support team with these logs, the password used to encrypt the exported data must be provided as well.