Bosch Building Technologies

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Is it possible to configure each FLEXIDOME multi 7000i camera (CPP14) imager separately?

Question

Is it possible to configure each FLEXIDOME multi 7000i camera imager separately?

Answer

• Each camera imager can be configured separately and therefore many settings can be made and checked separately.
    • Settings in the Installer Menu can be made on a per-camera basis, including sensor mode, image rotation & lens settings with the lens wizard.

Please find below some settings you can do separately for each FLEXIDOME multi 7000i camera imager on the camera’s web page:

Camera > Positioning

As there are 4 camera modules in the housing which can be moved independently, each module can have tilt, roll, height and focal length set separately.
    Of course, setting height differently for each camera does not make sense.

1 Is it possible to configure each FLEXIDOME multi 7000i camera (CPP14) imager separately.png

Camera > Color

Color can be changed per camera module.

2 Is it possible to configure each FLEXIDOME multi 7000i camera (CPP14) imager separately.png

Camera > Enhance

For Flexidome multi 7000i it was added a new option: a slider for contrast enhancement.

• Backlight compensation is only available with HDR turned off in Sensor Mode.
    • Note that Temporal Noise Filtering and Spatial Noise Filtering are not configurable.

3 Is it possible to configure each FLEXIDOME multi 7000i camera (CPP14) imager separately.png

Camera > Encoder Streams

Stream settings can be chosen for each of the 4 cameras separately and each stream has their own active profile.

Keep in mind that any settings made to the “Stream limits” affect options for each stream.

Stream limits decree what the maximum resolution is for each stream. For stream 2 and 3, lower resolution settings can still be made in the non-recording profile editor.

4 Is it possible to configure each FLEXIDOME multi 7000i camera (CPP14) imager separately.png

Stream priority can be set to none, 1, 2 and 3.

Stream 4 can never be the priority stream.

5 Is it possible to configure each FLEXIDOME multi 7000i camera (CPP14) imager separately.png

IMPORTANT! The Frame and bit rate test can be found at the bottom of the page.

To check what impact the stream settings have on the actual frame and bit rate, use the Frame and bit rate test at the bottom of the screen.

Note that selecting one, or more, streams affects the frame rate of each stream. With certain settings for example, having only Stream 1 enabled ensures maximum bandwidth, but adding stream 2 significantly drop stream 1’s frame rate.

The tool is great to check if the newly created settings work as intended.

6 Is it possible to configure each FLEXIDOME multi 7000i camera (CPP14) imager separately.png

Privacy masks (8) can be set up for each of the 4 camera modules separately.

7 Is it possible to configure each FLEXIDOME multi 7000i camera (CPP14) imager separately.png

Recording > Recording Profiles

You can make changes to the recording options on a per-camera basis for both recorders; 8 settings in total.

When you make changes (for example, from continuous recording to pre-alarm recording), there is no way to see that this was changed in the table.

Therefore, to check if everything is set-up correctly, you need to check each camera-recorder combination in the list one-by-one and for each profile.

Audio can only be recorded with Camera 1 (greyed out for the other cams, even when not selected for Camera 1), not all of them or chosen on/off per camera.

Note: Configuration Manager can give a better overview of these settings

8 Is it possible to configure each FLEXIDOME multi 7000i camera (CPP14) imager separately.png

Recording > Maximum Retention Time

Retention time can be set for each camera module and each recorder (2 per camera module) separately.

9 Is it possible to configure each FLEXIDOME multi 7000i camera (CPP14) imager separately.png

Recording > Recording Status

Recording Status shows information for all 4 camera modules in one overview

10 Is it possible to configure each FLEXIDOME multi 7000i camera (CPP14) imager separately.png

Recording > Recording Statistics & Image Posting

Recording statistics are kept for all 4 camera modules and the image posting can also be configured separately for each camera module.

11 Is it possible to configure each FLEXIDOME multi 7000i camera (CPP14) imager separately.png12 Is it possible to configure each FLEXIDOME multi 7000i camera (CPP14) imager separately.png

Network > Advanced

A Syslog server can be set-up so the logging can be written to an external server

13 Is it possible to configure each FLEXIDOME multi 7000i camera (CPP14) imager separately.png

Network > Multicast

Multicast settings are more involved as each camera module’s 4 streams can be given a multicast address as well as each module’s metadata and the one audio stream with its 3 encoding algorithms

14 Is it possible to configure each FLEXIDOME multi 7000i camera (CPP14) imager separately.png

Service > Logging > Event Logging

Event Logging is the same as in previous CPPs

15 Is it possible to configure each FLEXIDOME multi 7000i camera (CPP14) imager separately.png

book-lightbulb.png Nice to know:

For a better understanding of using FLEXIDOME multi 7000i cameras, we encourage you to join our online trainings from Bosch Building Technologies Academy!

• FLEXIDOME Multi 7000i Product Introduction training
    Version history
    Last update:
    ‎03-14-2023 04:46 PM
    Updated by:
    Contributors
    Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist