Manual Initialization of the SC3100/SC2104
1. Remove the power from the SC3100/SC2104.
2. Loosen and remove the cover from the SC3100/SC2104.
3. Loosen and remove the battery mounting shelf exposing the board.
4. Short the 2 pins on header JP-1 together and keep the short in place.
5. Apply aux power to the radio and the led should blink 3 times. This indicates that the CPU has been erased.
6. Remove the short on the JP-1 header.
7. Remove the power from the radio.
8. Replace the battery mount and the cover and tighten all the screws.
NOTE: Apply aux power to the radio. This will start the setup and it will behave like a new radio.