• Use this function to delete a personal passcode from your system without assistance from your security company. You need to know the user number for the passcode you want to delete.
• The two digit user numbers identify users in reports transmitted from your system.
Using Del Passcodes:
1. Ensure your command center is at idle text.
2. Press the COMMAND bar. The display shows SYSTEM COMMAND.
3. Press the 5 key, then press the 3 key. Note: If you prefer, you may use the Command Menu in place of steps 2 and 3 to initiate this function. Press the MENU key to enter the Command Menu, then press NEXT repeatedly until you reach the DEL PASSCODES ? prompt. Press ENT.
4. The command center displays ENTER USER NUM. Enter the two-digit user number, not the passcode. Press ENT. If you enter a user number not programmed into the system, NOT IN USE displays. Check the user number and enter again.
5. DELETE USER ## ? displays. Press ENT to delete the passcode for this user.
6. The command center briefly displays PASSCODE DELETED and then returns to idle disarmed text.