CHG SKEDS ? COMMAND 52
• A Sked is a function programmed to be performed automatically at a scheduled time by your security system. You can change the scheduled time for some functions, disable the Sked and thus prevent it from automatically happening or restart a previously disabled Sked. Contact your security representative to determine what Skeds may be programmed for your system.
Using Chg Skeds:
• To change a Sked’s time, enable a Sked, or disable a Sked, follow the procedure below to first select the Sked from a list of Skeds programmed for your system.
1. Ensure your command center is at idle text.
2. Press the COMMAND bar. The display shows SYSTEM COMMAND.
3. Press the 5 key, then press the 2 key. Note: If you prefer, you may use the Command Menu in place of steps 2 and 3 to initiate this function. Press the MENU key to enter the Command Menu, then press NEXT repeatedly until you reach the CHG SKEDS ? prompt. Press ENT.
4. The number of the first Sked programmed into your system is displayed, plus either its time or an indication that it is disabled. Press NEXT to scroll through the list of Sked numbers to find the one you wish to change. When an X appears in the Sked display, it is an indication that “Except on Holidays” is enabled, S ## X ##:##AM. When an * appears in the Sked display, it is an indication that the Sked has or will happen today, S ## * X ##:##AM. To change the state of the displayed Sked from enabled or disabled:
1 . With the selected Sked displayed, press ENT.
2. If the Sked is currently enabled, DISABLE ? is displayed. Press ENT. The Sked displays showing it is disabled.
3. If the Sked is currently disabled, ENABLE ? is displayed. Press ENT. The display shows XOH ON ? You can toggle between this display and XOH OFF ? by pressing NEXT. To enable the Sked on holidays, press ENT with XOH OFF ? displayed. To disable the Sked on holidays, press ENT with XOH ON ? displayed. Enter the desired time and press ENT. AM ? displays, to choose AM, press ENT. To choose PM, press NEXT, to display PM ?. Press ENT. The display shows the Sked with its new time.
4. Press ESC to return to idle text.
Part numbers D7212B, D9112B, D7212B1, D9112B1, D7212, D7412, D9112, D9124, D9412, D7212G, D7412G, D9124G, D9412G, D7212GV2, D7412GV2, D9124GV2, D9412GV2, D7212GV3, D7412GV3, D9412GV3, D7212GV4, D7412GV4, D9412GV4, B8512G, B9512G