There are two ways to have resettable power.
- Resetting smokes when powered from the panel.
- Connect the negative wire from the smokes to terminal 14.
- Connect the positive wire from the smokes to terminal 15.
- Command 47 will reset the power on the smokes.
2 Resetting smokes when powered from an external power supply.
- Must have a D136 relay in the AUX relay slot (three pins up, left side justified)
- Power for the smokes will go through terminals 8-9 (NC contacts)
- Program prompt 1.17 for the amount of time for the relay to open(5,10 sec)
- Combo group 4 enter a 7, account1 and account2 are set to "no"
- A 47 ENT at the keypad will now activate the ondoard relay for the set time, dropping power to the 4 wire smokes