Issue 1.) The D7112 receives a busy signal for all ten attempts to reach the receiver.
- Calls are not reaching the receiver
- The receiver call load could be too great.
Issue 2. )What would cause the receiver to answer the call and provide an acknowledgment tone, but the communicator does not transmit reports?
- The receiver is not producing the correct acknowledgement tones.
- The D136 relay in J10 for ground start phone systems is inserted incorrectly.
- Verify that the correct prefixes and phone numbers for the receiver have been programmed into the D7112.
- Verify that the phone lines are not shorted between the phone company's equipment and the receiver by placing a call to the number for the receiver. If you hear the line ring, but the ring detector doesn't light, or if you hear a busy signal and the green "on the line" (OL) indicator is not lit, call the phone company for service.
- Verify that the receiver is producing a 2300 Hz or Modem II acknowledgment tone.
- Verify the D136 relay is in the socket J10 correctly.