1) Make sure reset pin is locked down.
2) Check panel voltage to see if battery is low or missing.
3) Make sure the correct handler is used.
4) There may be too much current draw on the panel , disconnect AUX Power.
5) There may be noise on the data bus, disconnect all data wires.
6) Make sure D5200 programmer has at least 70 free kilobytes of memory.
7) The product handler itself may be corrupted, try deleting and updating it through our toll free update line. 1-800-657-4584
😎 Check for low batteries in D5200 programmer.
9) Ensure the panel has power
10) Check programmer plug to ensure it is securely plugged in to panel.
11) Check for excessive noise or stray voltage that may be coming into panel wiring.