When the duplicate point message displays while attempting to add a transmitter into the RF programming menu, an RF transmitter code already exists in the address. This will occur when a transmitter, previously added to the panel program and learned into to RF programming, was later deleted only from the panel program. Therefore the RF code still resides in the receiver resulting in the duplicate point message.
Resolve the duplicate point in the receiver by removing the RF point code from the receiver.
- Close the installer pin.
- Press 1, the keypad responds with; Enter Code to Start Test.
- Enter the installer code (default 654), the keypad responds by listing menu items.
- Select  for RF Programming. The keypad responds with;
- To Add Points press 1.
- To Test Points, press 2.
- To Remove Points, press 3.
- Remove the previously programmed RF Point by selecting 3 to remove points and following the prompts.
- Add the new RF Point by selecting 1 and following the prompts.
Note: There must be a point code residing in the panel program in order to remove the RF Code using the RF Programming menu. Ensure a point code is addedAdd