. From the main panel list view of RAM IV / RPS, click the Config drop-down menu, and select System.
- In the System Configuration window, click on the Modem tab.
- Select the panel that you wish to connect to.
- Click on Select Modem, and select the Securcomm by DC Security Model DL110, and click OK.
- In the System Configuration window, double-click anywhere on the row for that panel.
- In the Edit Modem window, Add M0 to the Init String after AT. (i.e. For a D9412, Init String: ATM0X0&Q0S7=255)
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 3-7 for every panel type for which you wish to silence the modem.
- In the System Configuration window, click Apply, then click OK.