How to interpret the LED status of the B820 Inovonics wireless Interface module.
B820 Inovonics wireless Interface module LED status.
- Flashes once every 1 sec:
- Normal State: Indicates normal operation state.
- 3x Flash every sec:
- Communication Error State: Indicates an SDI2 Communication error.
- ON Steady:
- Trouble State: Indicates a trouble condition exists.
- OFF Steady:
- LED Trouble State: Module is not powered, or some other trouble condition prohibits the module from controlling the heartbeat LED.
- OFF for 3 sec, then flash:
- Firmware version* Firmware Version: For example, if the version is 3.2.1, the LED pulses 3 times and pauses for 1 sec, pulses 2 times and pauses for 1 sec, and then pulses 1 time. After flashing the Firmware version, the heartbeat LED stays OFF for 3 sec before indicating the module state.
Rate this article: