AC Fail/Res Rpt
Parameter Description: AC Power Supervision reports are sent to the central station and local printer at the time programmed for AC Fail Time.
IMPORTANT: To comply with NFPA standards and UL 864 requirements for Commercial Fire Systems, program this item NO and program AC Tag Along as YES.
- Yes: Send AC Fail and AC Restoral reports.
- No: Do not send AC Fail and AC Restoral reports.
1) Receive copy of 9000MAIN
2) Enter group PANEL WIDE PARAMETER
3) Enter group Power Supervision
4) Fail/Res Rpt Yes/No (SPACE bar to change)
*Must press ENTER for each prompt entry
5) Send Load to panel