will provide fixed outputs for predetermined panel conditions. The
DS7488 Octal Relay attaches to the keypad bus and must be set
for Option Bus Address 9.
Octal relay outputs will not operate during the first two
minutes after powering up the control panel.
The fixed outputs are:
- Output 1 - Zone Alarm: Follows any zone alarm (except Silent
and Invisible zones). Remains On until the zone restores, the
bell cutoff time expires or [PIN] + [Off] is entered.
- Output 2 - Zone Trouble: Follows any zone trouble. Latches
ON when any zone is in an abnormal condition.
- Output 3 - System Reset: Activates for 8 seconds when the
[PIN] + [System Reset] command is entered at any keypad.
- Output 4 - Panic/Duress: Latches ON when the Panic (C) key
is pressed for 2 seconds on any keypad or when a Duress
Code is entered into any keypad. The relay is released when
the command [PIN] + [Off] is entered at any keypad.
- Output 5 - System Trouble: This relay is ON when a system
trouble has occurred. Releases when the system trouble is
- Output 6 - Low Battery: The relay is ON during a Low Battery
- Output 7 - Partial Arm: In a non-partitioned system the relay
is ON when the system is partially armed (Force Arm, Perimeter
Arm or zones bypassed). In a partitioned system, the relay is
ON when any partition is partially armed. The relay is reset
when the system (or partition) is disarmed or is fully armed.
- Output 8 - Armed: In a non-partitioned system the relay is ON
when the system is armed to any level. In a partitioned system,
the relay is ON when both partitions are armed to any level.
The relay is reset when the system or any partition is disarmed.