The password for the local admin and diagnostic port is set to the same starting with E2800 controller firmware 11.40.2 or later.
In case a user does not know his password any longer, it is not possible to reset and re-configure this password by using the diagnostic port (serial port on the rear side near the uplink ports of the controller). With controller firmware older than 11.40.2 it was possible to reset the Administrator Password needed for configuration. But older NetApp controller firmware cannot and must not be used any longer due to other technical reasons. When accessing the Management Port IP to enter the WEB GUI of the NetApp E2800 system for configuraiton or support data collection, the Administrator Password is required. For the time being this is reported to NetApp to work out a solution for all NetApp customers and BOSCH.
Solution and Procedure:
Right now, BOSCH and our customers have no documented instruciton or procedure to remove / reset the password. We are working ont hat with high preassure and awareness. We kindly ask all customers requiring access to the configuraiton but having not the Administrator Password on hand for configuraiton, to reach out to BOSCH support and ask to sent the requewst immediately up to a Levle 3 Ticket to the Gatekeeper team at BOSCH BT-SC/ETP-MKP2 or BT-VS Support in the BU.
... View more
This troubleshooting guide, will guide you through the recovery steps of an DIP, without video data loss
General note: Using a Bosch DIP system without video data disks is a non supported use case, its mandatory to equip the system with data disks to recover the system.
Step 1 - Preperation
Download the attachment repair.zip and unzip the content
Prepare an USB-stick, rename it to SCRIPT
Copy the repair.txt extracted of the attachment on the USB-stick
Insert the USB-stick into an USB-slot of your machine
Insert the BOSCH r ecovery DVD into the DVD-drive
Step 2 - Create RAiD1
Boot the machine and enter the Intel RAiD MENU pressing CTRL + I
Navigate to CREATE RAiD VOLUME and hit enter
Set RAiD level to RAiD1(Mirror), navigate to CREATE VOLUME and hit enter
Exit the RAiD controller, navigate to EXIT and hit enter
Reboot the machine (e.g. press CTRL + ALT + DEL)
Step 3 - System Recovery
During the reboot, boot from DVD, press ENTER as the line will displayed
In the System Management Utility, click on CONSOLE
Type into command line "diskpart.exe" hit enter
Type into command line "list volume" hit enter and search for your USB-stick called SCRIPT, note down the assigned drive letter (LTR)
End diskpart.exe by typing on the command line "exit" hit enter
Type into the command line "diskpart.exe /s [YOUR_USB_DRIVE_LETTER]:\repair.txt" hit enter
Wait until the script has been finished and CLOSE the console
Step 4 - System Recovery
On the System Management Utililty click on SYSTEM RECOVERY (back to factory default)
NOTE: Do not select Initial Factory Setup, this will wipe all existing data!
As the recovery has been completed, click on OK to confirm and reboot
Do not eject the DVD and follow the instructions on your screen to initialize the system.
... View more
All customers using the Bosch Video Security application are requested to update to latest version 3.0.3 ( build number 126.96.36.199 )
What changes have been made in the new version 3.0.3:
Bug fix for the connection issues occurring in the former versions (version 3.0.1 as well as 3.0.2) listed below
Usability adjustments regarding the certificate management
After you have updated the current version, you are able to accept all used certificates even if they are valid or expired. The application will not ask you for any further accepting anymore.
As you looking to renew your expired certificates please refer to following knowledge base article: https://community.boschsecurity.com/t5/Security-Video/HowTo-update-Certificate-on-IP-Camera-s-amp-VRM-Servers/ta-p/8538
After updating the Bosch Video Security App in version 188.8.131.52 on an apple device, a login to a site (e.g. DIVAR IP 3000 or DIVAR IP 7000) is no longer possible. Bosch Video Security App in version 184.108.40.206 offers a workaround until the next release of the App will provide the full enhancements needed
This article is to inform that the Bosch Video Security App unfortunately shows connectivity issues in older version 220.127.116.11.
Versions affected: Affected versions of the BOSCH Video Security App * Version 18.104.22.168 * Version 22.214.171.124
Note: Newer DIVAR IP all-in-one units added to the BOSCH product portfolio or DIVAR IP without BVMS included (like DIVAR IP 5000) are not affected.
How to work with App version 126.96.36.199
The BOSCH Video Security Client App in version 188.8.131.52 was published on 20th of June 2019.
In case users can not connect to their DIVAR IP 3000 or DIVAR IP 7000 units using the BOSCH Video Security App in version 184.108.40.206 are requested to follow the steps here below.
Steps to connect to DIVAR IP 3000 or DIVAR IP 7000 using the App version 220.127.116.11
(status 2019/06/21) Newer versions contain enhancements to allow secure connections to sites. Especially for users migrating from an existing App version below version 18.104.22.168 are requested to follow the steps in this article. Version 22.214.171.124 allows users to connect again to sites with e.g. DIVAR IP 3000 or DIVAR IP 7000. All units like DIVAR IP 5000 or DIVAR IP 6000 are able to connect with the App 126.96.36.199 without following special steps mentioned here below.
💡 Steps to achieve connections to existing sites using version 188.8.131.52:
1. All users with existing sites configured in the Bosch Video Security App version 184.108.40.206 are requested to note and save the site URL and credentials.
2. After the Bosch Video Security Appp version 220.127.116.11 is updated to version 18.104.22.168, check for existing sites migrated to the list of sites in the BOSCH Video Security App 22.214.171.124 (see below screenshot of a apple iPhone device) 3. click on the edit "pencil" icon to be able to check the site settings and to note the user credentials. Tap on "Customize" to see the site details. Tap on "Next" to see also the Logon details like - User name - URL - Port - Secure connection (SSL) yes/no - The password is not shown visible and must be known by the technician/user 4. Note down the details shown in steps 3 and make sure the password is known from the site.
5. Now exit the dialog with tap on "Cancel" to exit the editing dialog. In the Site overview in edit mode you see the delete / waste bin icon to delete a complete site. This will remove the complete site.
6. Now add your unit (e.g. DIVAR IP 3000 or DIVAR IP 7000 etc.) as new site again to the BOSCH Video Security App in version 126.96.36.199. Please again be sure that version 188.8.131.52 is used minimum. Use the credentials and URL noted in step 2 and step 3 and also use your password to setup the site again.
7. In the next screen the user is requested to approve and accept the certificate. Please tap on "Accept Selected" and proceed to next step.
8. As the connection is not possible without User name and Password you will see the message "The authentication failed" - which is normal when credentials have been in use before. Insert now your - User Name (e.g. admin) - Password and proceed as normal with "Retry". Proceed and connection will be established. In case the user want to view a live video the transcoder will also help to find the best bandwith for transcoding. 9. Now you are ready and users can reconnect to the site any time. As soon the new Bosch Video Security client newer thant 184.108.40.206 is online, BOSCH will inform here in this article. Please make use of the RSS feed funciton in your browser/mail client to get notified any time there is a new BOSCH KB article online.
Symptom in older Version 220.127.116.11 online before 20th of June 2019
The below Patterns are just for explanation and are obsolete for the Bosch Video Security App 18.104.22.168. This details are provided for users running on the older App version 22.214.171.124
Pattern 1: diplayed message is „Interner Fehler“ / „Internal Error“ initial connection directly after adding a new site works. All following connection attemts fail with above mentioned message „Internal Error“ in the Login-Window.
Pattern 2: Crash in case of remote login to an BVMS DIVAR IP (e.g. DIVAR IP 3000) Precondition: No local connection with DIVAR IP possible: Connection then via remote URL --> Video Security App shows German message: „Geräte nicht unterstützt“ or English message: „Device not supported“
Please monitor the IOS App store for newer versions of the BOSCH Video Security App. Versions newer than 3.0.1.x will contain enhancemnts to offer an easier log-on and connnection experice.
... View more