How to find the license key loaded in a DCN-CCU2
If the document with the license key for DCN-NG was lost, there is still a way to find the license key currently loaded in a DCN-CCU2, this article shows how.
- If the DCN-SW Server software is running, it needs to be stopped first.
- In Windows Start Menu, search for Services and press Enter, the Services window will open.
- Scroll through the services list to DCN-SW Server (DCNNG), right-click and choose 'stop'.
- Start DCN-NG Download and License Tool (from Start Menu; Programs>Bosch?Digital Congress Network>DCN NG Download and License Tool).
- Under Tools, choose Enter License key.
A pop-up will open with the license key that is uploaded to the CCU2 currently. Copy the key to a text-file or write it down.
- If required, restart the DCN-SW Server service which was disabled in step 1 by choosing 'start'.