Here are the steps to perform this:
1) Configure the computer IP address in the range of 192.168.0.2 to 192.168.0.254, except for 192.168.0.251 as this address is the default IP address of the LNL-2220.
2) Connect the LNL-2220 to the computer using a crossover cable or hub.
3) Turn DIP switch 1 OFF, 2 ON, 3 OFF, and 4 OFF.
4) Cycle power to the LNL-2220.
5) Wait approximately 30 seconds for the panel to reboot.
6) Browse to the following address via Internet Explorer:
7) Click on the link "Click here to login."
😎 Turn DIP switch 1 ON.
9) Log on to the Web configuration page with a user name of "admin" and a password of "password."
10) After you are logged onto the Web configuration page, configure the LNL-2220 as required.
11) Turn all DIP switches OFF.
12) Navigate to the Apply Settings page.
13) Click [Apply settings and reboot].
14) Connect the LNL-2220 to its intended network, and then continue to configure it in System Administration.