How to troubleshoot Security Escort Receiver LEDs Not Working
- LEDs not positioned behind viewing lens.
- Jumpers in Off position on receiver.
- Bad receiver.
- Remove cover, stragten LEDs replace cover carefully so LEDs are positioned behind viewing lens. Use Maintenace Transmitter on test and alarm after installing cover to check visibility of the LEDs.
- Remove cover, check jumpers to right of sounder above Red LED and make sure jumpers P2 and P3 are on.
- After performing steps A and B above and LEDs still do not operate on test or alarm, replace the receiver.
Rate this article: