This article explains how to configure Daylight Savings Time in the D6100, D6100i, D6100ipV6 and D6600 receivers.
1. From the drop-down menus, click on TeleCom, hover over CPU Configuration Management and select Read/Manage CPU Configuration from Receiver.
Figure 1 Manage the receiver CPU Configuration
2. Set item 2.2.3 for the proper country code.
3. Set item 2.2.32 to the UTC time zone where the receiver is located.
4. Set item 2.2.39 for the starting week of Daylight Savings Time (DST).
5. Set item 2.2.40 for the ending week of Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Figure 2 CPU Configuration global settings
** Note: ** When time synchronization is configured in the reporting panel’s program, the panel’s local UTC Time Zone must be correct. Otherwise, incorrect panel time may occur after time is synchronized. See the article; How to program control panels for Daylight Savings Time.