If the D1260 is connected to the SDI bus (not the SDI2 bus) of a compatible control panel and is programmed correctly, the display will read CALL FOR SERVICE when the tamper switch is not satisfied.
- Compatible Panels:
- All 7000-9000 or G series control panels with revision 6.40 or greater firmware.
- All GV2-GV4 series control panels.
- B8512G/B9512G when connected to SDIx and SDIx configured for Legacy SDI Protocol.
Troubleshoot by checking the following items:
- Panel Reset switch is open.
- Internal tamper switch on the D1260 is satisfied. Open the cover and verify the spring is properly positioned to close when the cover is closed.
- While the cover is removed, manually close the tamper switch while viewing the display. If the display resumes normal operation, the spring position may need to be adjusted to correct the problem.