The reboot signal is controlled by the same prompt that controls the low battery reporting. To turn this prompt on:
Using Remote Programming Software:
- Receive a copy of the panel program.
- In the Main part of the program set Battery Supervision [BatSupv]= Yes.
- Battery Supervision reports "ZONE 9." Trouble and restoral reports for the battery and D8112 software initialization (disable/restart or RAM "ResetBye" command).
- Save the change and send the program back to the panel.
- When disconnecting from RPS, be sure to select 'reset-bye'.
Using D5200 programmer:
- Receive a copy(RECV/COPY) of to panel into the 8112/5505 handler in the D5200 programmer.
- Press the red ENTER GROUP key on the D5200 keyboard to enter 'Main'.
- Scroll down to locate Account No./Supervision press the red ENTER GROUP key on the D5200 keyboard.
- Press the red down arrow key to scroll down to line item 28 BatSupv. Press the space bar to toggle the entry to YES and select the white ENTER key.
- Press the red SEND(LOAD) key to send the changes to the panel.
- Disconnect the D5200 and momentary short terminals 29 and 32 on the control panel to reboot the control panel. The panel should now send the reboot report .