Possible causes and solutions:
INVALID or MISSING HARDWARE KEY message when attempting to open the Connect window in RPS => The computer is not seeing the Hardware Key or Dongle.
- If this is a new installation of RPS and if a USB dongle is used, then make sure the dongle was not plugged in during the installation.
- If the USB dongle was plugged in during the installation, then the dongle drivers must be uninstalled and reinstalled.
- The removal tool and installation file for the dongle are located on the RPS CD o download folder, in the Safenet Sentinel Pro Drivers folder, and the dongle must be unplugged while the drivers are reinstalled.
- Make sure the dongle is plugged in prior to opening the Connect window in RPS.
- The RPS dongle must be correct for the version of RPS installed for example, you cannot use an RPS Lite dongle (D5371-USB) for the full version of RPS (which requires the D5370-USB dongle).
- Check the model number printed on the dongle. It should be SRB11138 for the full version RPS USB dongle (P/N D5370-USB).