2. Initiate the UNBYPASS A PT ? function from the FUNCTION MENU.
3. When ENTER PT NUM displays:
If the point number to unbypass is known, enter the number and press ENTER.
If the point number to unbypass is not known, view the list of bypassed points by pressing the ENTER key when ENTER PT NUM is displayed.
If there are no devices bypassed, NO PTS BYPASD displays. Continuously pressing NEXT will scroll through the list of bypassed devices. When the text of the point to unbypass is displayed, press ENTER.
4. PT X UNBYPASSED I displays to indicate the device is unbypassed.
5. Return to idle text by pressing CLR.
6. To confirm that the device is placed back in the system and providing protection again, scroll through the bypassed points ensure that it is no longer included by either repeatedly pressing NEXT at disarmed idle text, or initiating the command to view bypassed points.
Note: Some devices may bypass automatically during the armed period if they activate an alarm condition more than four times in one hour. These devices will have to be unbypassed as described above.