When adding a code in a D4412/D6412 using CMD56, begin by Pressing 3 to change areas assigned. Follow the below instructions to add a code using CMD56.
1. Press CMD56 followed by a valid passcode if required. The keypad returns: Push 1 to Change Code, Push 2 to change authority level, Push 3 to change areas assigned.
2. Select 3 to change Areas Assigned. The keypad displays: To Change areas for code 1, Press 1* and increments thru all available codes users in the panel.
3. Enter the user number for the new code followed by *.
4.Toggle the area numbers on or off by pressing the area number. Select areas to assign followed by CMD. Press CMD again to return to the option list.
5. Select 1 to Change Code. Press the number of the user followed by * and follow the screen prompts to add a code. Press CMD to return to the option list.
6. Press 2 to change Authority Level. Press the number of the user followed by *. The keypad will return the currently programmed authority level for this user and prompt to enter new level. Enter the required level and press CMD to exit.