The A, B, C keys must be pressed two times to activate.
- Verify correct programming under A, B, C Key programming.
- - Ensure correct setting of Alarm Output: No Output, Steady, or Pulse as needed.
- - Enter the Key Text, which should display upon activation
- - Select Ack Tone Yes/No for the acknowledgement tone upon activation
- - In the Report Code parameter, enter the code for the panel to report upon key activation.
* In Modem Format the panel reports; Alarm Report Point [xx]
* In Pulse format, the first digit you enter here sets the report group. The second digit sets the point number.