- Use this function when you need to know the status (whether armed or disarmed) of areas other than the one you’re in.
1. Ensure that the command center is at idle text.
2. Press the ESC/MENU key to enter the command menu. Press NEXT until the VIEW AREA STATUS function is displayed.
3. Press ENT. The first display shows the status of the first area within the command center’s scope.
4. Press NEXT to see the status of each of the areas withinthe command center’s scope.
5. Press ESC to return to your current area’s idle text.