This website uses absolutely necessary cookies. If you consent to the use of convenience cookies, please click “Yes, I agree.” By clicking on “Privacy Settings.” you can change this setting at any time and withdraw your given consent.
You can find detailled information in
You can change these settings at any time. However, this can result in some functions no longer being available. For information on deleting the cookies, please consult your browser’s help function.
1. Ensure that the command center is at idle text.
2. Press the ESC/MENU key to enter the command menu. Press NEXT until the VIEW AREA STATUS function is displayed.
3. Press ENT. The first display shows the status of the first area within the command center’s scope.
4. Press NEXT to see the status of each of the areas withinthe command center’s scope.
5. Press ESC to return to your current area’s idle text.