Note: There are 15 possible addresses for option bus devices; however, only 4 addresses can be assigned to remote keypads.
Trouble at option bus 2 could means that there are two devices on the option bus that are addressed as device 2 or the panel no longer see's a report back from device 2. Please follow these steps to find the problem.
1. Verify the number of devices on the Option Bus.
2. Check that each device has its own address (1 - 15) No duplicates addresses.
3. On the FACP press 0 then 9876 or if the default code has changed then enter the code to access programming.
4. Press 3 for program system
6. Press 4 for option bus.
7. Press 1 to update the option bus.
8. Total number of bus devices should reflect the total number of devices attached to the Option bus.
9. Exit programming by pressing the clear (*) key.
Part numbers FPD-7024, D7024, DS9400, DS9400I, DS9400M, DS9447, D7033, FMR-7033