1. Determine which type of FPD-7024 hardware in use. There are differences in network communications programming depending on which type is in use (see figure 1).
2. Obtain the following parameters.
3. The Number entry combines the receiver IP address and network supervision into a single location
4. Using the programming menu tree in figure 3 as a guide, follow the steps below to configure network communications in the version 1.03 or 1.06 panel type.
Keypad Programming using menu tree
5. Determine the number entry according to the panel type in use.
6. Enter the receiver IP address and supervision interval.
7. Enter the receiver Port number.
8. Enter the panel reporting format.
9. Enter the panel account number.
10. **Version 1.06 only** Select IP MOD Primary.