This article explains the integration of B/G intrusion panels in AMS.
The integration of B/G intrusion panels AMS requires the installation of the intrusion RPS API version V2.1.25920 or later only applies to AMS 3.01 version of AMS and for version 3.0 the API version is V2.1.25454, also the earlier AMS 3.0 version RPS cannot be installed on the same PC.
For small installations it is possible to install AMS and RPS on the same computer, with the following prerequisites:
• AMS has never been installed on that computer
• SQL Server database has never been installed on that computer
• You install RPS before AMS
The RPS API must be installed on the same computer as the RPS tool.
The RPS tool is needed to configure and manage the communication with the B/G panels.
The RPS API conveys communications from AMS to the RPS tool, which then communicates with the panels.
SDK communication to the B/G panels is integrated in AMS. No separate installation is required, but Mode2 and a Automation Pass-code must be enabled on the panel
1. Install the RPS API on the RPS Computer
2. Make sure that these processes are running on the RPS PC
3. Set the Automation Device and change the default password.
4. AMS > Configuration > Panels > RPS API configuration menu
Set-up the connection parameters to connect AMS to RPS API
Test is successful:
5. AMS > Configuration > Panels > Panel administration menu
6. AMS > Configuration > Panels > Panel administration menu
7. AMS > System data > Authorization profiles for panels menu:
8. AMS > Personnel data > Card menu, Intrusion tab:
9. It is manddatory that the date and time settings are properly set at the intrusion panel and synchronized with AMS Server
10. Until the RPS is connected to the intrusion panel, AMS cannot synchroniza with the panel.