What are the limitations and the image resolution of IVA pro Buildings pack and Traffic pack on CPP14 cameras?
- IVA pro Buildings pack and Traffic pack on CPP14 use the following resolutions:
- 1280x720 resolution for 25/30 fps base rate,
- 1024x576 resolution for 50/60 fps base rate.
- On CPP13, the Traffic Detector and in the future (new firmware for CPP13) Buildings and Traffic Packs stay on 640x360 resolution.
- Minimum object size: 16x16 pixel in the respective resolution 640x360 - for Buildings and Traffic pack only
- Maximum object size:500x500 pixel in in the respective resolution 640x360
- Minimum object visibility: 50%. Objects occluded more than 50% may not be detected.
See also: VCA_CapabilitiesPerDevice_FW870_Technical_Note.pdf
Limitations of IVA Pro:
- Setup is only possible via the Configuration Manager.
- Camera Trainer is only available if Perimeter Pack is installed, but is then usable in parallel to the other tracking modes as well, if they are enabled on the same device.
- Top-down views (birds eye views) are not supported with Base tracking (2D) and Traffic Tracking (3D), but still supported with the tracking modes from the Perimeter Pack.
Nice to know: