Bosch Building Technologies

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Critical Communications: Dispatch

Sort by:
    ‎04-08-2020 08:00 PM
    Question I can't see the changes that I made to my C-Soft design in C-soft Runtime.  What am I doing wrong?   Answer You most likely are not doing anything wrong. The problem is the User Account Controls (UAC) feature of Windows 7. This feature was built to help protect users from themselves and other malicious programs. So if you cant see any of your changes that you made in C-Soft designer in C-Soft runtime, then the UAC is likely causing this issue.  To turn off the UAC on the pc you need to have administrator access to the pc.   Once you have admin rights then follow the below steps. 1. Go to your Start bar and click in the Seach programs and files box. 2. Type in UAC. 3. Click on Change User Account Control Settings. 4. Now move the slider down to never notify. 5. Click on OK. 6. Now see if you can make any changes to your C-Soft design.               © Copyright Bosch Security Systems All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same in Bosch offline knowledgebase (help file) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of these offline knowledgebase may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some Bosch web sites may also contain text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos subject to third party copyrights. Warranty Note This information is provided by Bosch Security Systems ''AS IS'' and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. While the information provided in believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Bosch Security Systems will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of this tool, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.  
    View full article
    ‎04-08-2020 08:00 PM
    Question Why am I not getting RX audio into my C-Soft console?   Answer Look at the following items: Check to make sure that your Multicast address and Port numbers match in the C-Soft design and the IP-223/4 configurations. Now try a crossover cable from the IP-223/4 to the C-Soft PC. If this is still not working then the firewall in the PC could be causing an issue. To turn off the firewall in the PC do the following steps: 1. Go to the control pannel. 2. Change the View by: catagory to small icons. 3. Open Windows Firewall. 4. Click on "Turn Windows Firewall on or off" link. 5. Put the dot on "Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)" 6. Do this for each network location. 7. Click on ok. 8. Close out of the firewall window. 9. You should be back where you were before we opened the control pannel. Now try to get RX audio into the console. It should be working now.           © Copyright Bosch Security Systems All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same in Bosch offline knowledgebase (help file) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of these offline knowledgebase may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some Bosch web sites may also contain text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos subject to third party copyrights. Warranty Note This information is provided by Bosch Security Systems ''AS IS'' and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. While the information provided in believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Bosch Security Systems will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of this tool, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.  
    View full article
    Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist