Changing the IP address of a Bosch camera can be done using Configuration Manager or you can access the camera directly in the Web GUI if you know its IP address.
Below is a step by step guide where you will find out how you can change the IP Address of a Bosch camera using both methods.
1. Open Configuration Manager and select the "Network scan" menu (1) > right click on the camera you want to change the IP address of it (2) > Set session Authentication (3)
2. Login with the camera's credentials
3. Go to Network (1) > select Network Access (2) > change the IP address of the camera under Ethernet IPv4 section (3) > Save your changes (4)
4. Your Bosch camera is now available for use under the new IP address set
1. If you know the camera's IP address, you can access it directly from a web browser by typing its IP address and authenticate on it using its credentials
2. Go to Configuration (1) > Select Network menu (2) > Select network Access submenu (3) > Change the IP address of the camera (4) > Click the Set button (on the bottom of the page)
3. Your Bosch camera is now available for use under the new IP address set