This article shows how to check if particular non Bosch camera is supported in BVMS.
- Check if the camera model and firmware are ONVIF profile S compliant. Link to check for Onvif profile S compliance - https://www.onvif.org/conformant-products/
- Check if the camera model and firmware are compatible with the BVMS version in question - https://community.boschsecurity.com/t5/Security-Video/BVMS-ONVIF-Device-compatibility/ta-p/4252
- If the camera is in the above list, Support can be provided , as the BVMS development team has this device and tested this
- If the camera is not in the list (but it is ONVIF profile S compliant)
- For BVMS 10.0 and newer - Bosch technical support team will first evaluate the input information and logfiles. As a second step it is possible that we request the device for testing.
- For BVMS 9.0 and older - the camera is not supported in BVMS