What does the color of the led in the front view of the DIVAR IP AIO 5000 indicate?
- Continuously on and red: an overheat condition has occurred. (This may be caused by cable congestion)
- Blinking red (1hz): fan failure: check for an inoperative fan.
- Blinking red (0.25 Hz): Power failure: check for an inoperative power supply
- Solid blue: local UID has been activated. Use this function to locate the unit in a rack environment.
- Blinking blue (300msec): remote UID has been activated. Use this function to locate the unit from a remote location