How to move the Bosch PTZ camera to a specific pre-position during inactivity?
This can be done via alarm task scripting.
The “inactivity” algorithm below will move the camera to Pre-position 99 in the Alarm Task scripting.
In this way, you can use the Pre-position 1 for other surveillance purpose.
Point to take note when using the script.
1) The PTZ camera will move to Pre-position 99 after boot up.
2) The PTZ camera will move to Pre-position 99 after 60 seconds of inactivity.
E.g. for 2 minutes inactivity at local time 13:00:00:
Alarm Task Script:
// Description :
// 60 seconds timer for inactivity.
//if(true) then ptzMotorRequest; // Subscribe to Bicom PTZMotorRequest;
if(TempState(9)) then TempState(10):= true else TempState(10):= false; // logic for bootup
1. Go to Configuration > Camera > Pre-positions and Tours > Pan, tilt and zoom the image you desire and click on the + button for adding the new pre-position
2. Select 99 from the drop-down list, near Number and fill in the pre-position name
3. Inactivity option must be disabled. Go to "PTZ settings" and make sure that the Inactivity is set to Off
1. Select Configuration > Alarm > Alarm Task Editor > paste the script inside of the box and click on the Set button
2. Go to the Live view, move the camera in other position and wait for 60 seconds.
The PTZ camera will move to the pre-position 99 during its inactivity: