Is Divar IP 3000 (DIP-3042-2HD) compatible with new non-Bosch branded ONVIF cameras?
- It only depends on the version of BVMS you have.
- If you have BVMS 7.5, certain cameras with a certain FW have been tested and are supported.
- If you have BVMS 8.0, certain cameras with a certain FW have been tested and are supported.
- For BVMS versions of 9.0 or lower, only tested cameras must be added, otherwise we cannot support new setup.
- On DIP 3000 you can only upgrade to BVMS 8.0.
The version of Windows installed on it does not support older versions of BVMS, it is not compatible.
- Recommended to use BVMS 8.0, the largest version supported on that unit.
You need to make sure that those cameras are on the list of tested devices of the version you have.
Regarding the ONVIF Compatibility of the cameras, please see the following Bosch Knowledge Base article: