What does ‘status 1’ mean when using MIC 7100i starlight 1080p and Ultra 4K camera?
Waiting For Power - Invalid PoE source was detected during the auto-negotiation. The Pan Motor, Tilt motor, and the heaters will be disabled.
- Ensure that the Cat5e/Cat6e cable is not longer than 100 m maximum.
- Check that the mains power meets the specifications of the midspan.
- Follow all the wiring instructions outlined in the Installation Manual.
- Indoors: Use a Bosch midspan NPD-6001B for 60W or Bosch NPD-9501A
- Outdoors: Use the Bosch outdoor midspan NPD-9501-E 95W
- If the correct midspan is in use and the Status message is displayed, refer to the “Troubleshooting” section of the midspan installation manual.
- Or use 24 VAC power (100VA).
- Bosch doesn’t recommend or test any 3rd party High PoE sources. If one is being used, then you should contact the manufacturer for assistance.